The WISPR system is a mixed signal motherboard designed for space limited and low power embedded applications.
- Dimensions 3 x 2.5 inches
- Analog Devices BF537E Blackfin core module
- Two low-noise differential ADC channels (up to 125 kSPS)
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- RS-232 UARTS, I2C, and SPORT bus interface
- Buffered digital I/O lines
- CF card data storage, currently up to 256GB
- IDE/PATA bus interface for external drives
- Supports open source software development in uCLinux (http://blackfin.uclinux.org)
- Boots embedded Linux with device drivers and optimized DSP functions.
- Example programs to help jumpstart your own application development
- Support for custom application development
Please Contact Us for more details, availability, and pricing.